• 7 application program
• Round 1 (January- March): Pre- Emergent to help prevent weeds and Post- Emergent for existing weeds.
• Round 2 (March- April): Pre- Emergent to continue to extend crabgrass and control Post- Emergent for any existing weeds
• Round 3 (May- June): High Nitrogen based fertilizer to help bring grasses out of dormancy and prepare for summer. Spot treatment of weed control.
• Round 4 (June-July): Slow release well balanced fertilizer to help bring grasses out of dormancy and prepare for summer. Spot treatment of weed control.
• Round 5 (July-August): Slow Release well balanced fertilizer to extend green through summer. Spot treatment of weed control.
• Round 6 (September-October): Application of Pre- Emergent and grassy weed herbicide to prevent fall/winter weeds.
• Round 7 (November-December): High calcium lime application that provides nutrients to soil for the upcoming year’s lawn health
• Reel Mower Yards: We provide an optional 10 application program for people who service their yards with a Reel Mower. The 3 additional applications will be applied during the growing season’s months. Each application includes Growth Regulator to help the turf to gown in density and slow down growing in height as well as Micronutrients and Iron.
• Aeration and over seeding